Senior Account Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
We’re looking for an experienced Client Partner to join our growing and talented team in our Guildford -based studio.
You’ll be responsible for helping a small group of clients to achieve their goals and keep them happy throughout the process, growing and retaining them.
Digital experience is important, and an important part of the role will be understanding your client’s challenges and their vision in context of their industry.
You should be able to build a deep enough understanding of their needs to be able to head off issues before they become problems.
You should be a trusted confidante of the client.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships
- Drive client retention, upsells and client satisfaction
- Work closely with a PM and project teams to ensure client expectations are met, set and well managed
- Report back to client on project status
- Work closely with Finance to keep internal tools, (i.e. revenue tracker) are up to date and accurate
- Work closely with the wider resourcing team to ensure the needs of the wider agency are balanced with client requirements
- Ensure invoices go out as quickly as possible
- The Senior Account Manager must ensure financial targets are hit
- Attend Kyan events, client/industry events and build network
- Provide amazing customer service levels and strategic insight
- Work with the internal teams to put together proposals and scope of works for new and existing clients
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- The ability to build positive relationships with the wider team
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- The Senior Account Manager must have excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Attention to detail and budgets
- Full awareness of digital product delivery process
- The willingness to learn, note and develop expertise in a client's sector
- The ability to prioritise multiple workflows
- The ability to remain positive and calm in times of pressure
- 5+ years of experience in digital agencies
- Technically savvy
Salary: Dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown + birthday (if a week day)
- Additional days holiday for years of service
- Flexible working hours
- Self-managed training budget
- Subsidised gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Conferences and events
- Regular company social events (cinema trips, pub trips, seasonal parties, etc..)
Applications / Agencies:
This role is being managed by Amy Rapley from Job Board Direct / DCA Recruitment.
Senior Account Manager- Accounts - Client Partner - Client Retention - Financial Targets - Digital Agencies - Digital Product Delivery Process - Revenue Tracker - Project Teams - Client Satisfaction
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly