Stores Person / Warehouse Supervisor
- Full Time
Job Title: Stores Person
Location: Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent.
Salary: £22,000 p.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company designs, manufactures and sells energy management and control systems into the marine, off grid, vehicle and industrial markets and is the UK distributor for a number of well-known brands in the power industry including Victron and JCB. They work with customers such as Sunseeker, Fairline, RNLI, BBC and Vodafone helping them get the right power and control products for their projects.
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Stores Person, with industrial or manufacturing experience, to join the team at a crucial point in the businesses' growth with the opportunity to change and modernise the stores facility.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the operations team reporting to the Production Administrator and working directly with the dispatch and production team.
- Working in a team in a well-run good in, dispatch and stores department
- Sourcing parts, physical lifting and initially reviewing the stores
- Modernisation and improvement to the stores management
- Previous engineering, industrial or manufacturing stores experience
- The ability to work pro-actively in a structured team environment
- Forklift truck experience
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Must be willing and able to work within a team and use their own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer literate - Microsoft packages (outlook, Excel), experience of operating an MRP systems would be useful.
- 20 days holiday, increasing by one day per year after 2 years to a maximum of 25 days.
- Competitive workplace pension
- Private Healthcare
The successful candidate will have to liaise with staff members from other departments within the company. The company will provide internal and external product training.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role
Candidates with experience of: Stores Manager, Warehouse Manager, Supply Chain administrator, Dispatch Manager, Warehouse Coordinator, Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Operative, Goods Inwards Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Team Leader, Warehouse, Process Operative, Goods Outwards Operative, Dispatch Operative, Supply Chain Operative, Warehouse Worker may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Stores Person / Warehouse Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly