We are Healthcare Media Europe (HME), the leading EU specialist healthcare focused media agency. With over 30 years’ experience serving blue chip pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients from around the globe, we help plan and deliver high performing media campaigns and multi-channel engagement solutions.
HME deliver a range of innovative but data and insight driven digital services which help optimise campaigns, ensuring client objectives are met.
Now, we’re looking for an Account Executive to join our passionate team in Hersham and provide outstanding support to a specific client base.
- Salary of up to £25,000 DOE
- Ad-hoc bonus schemes
- Workplace pension
- 25 days’ holiday
- On-site gym membership
- Free car parking
- Subsidised on-site canteen and coffee shop
Every part of our business is focused on delivering high performing optimised campaigns supported by customer service excellence, and our work environment is no different. Based in a science and technology park, you’ll join smart and modern offices where collaboration is encouraged.
As key innovators within our sector, we are proud of our media-driven solutions which utilise digital, social and print channels. We have a very strong sense of teamwork and each member of our team is highly valued.
What’s more, as we are a rapidly-growing business, we can offer you plenty of opportunities to advance your career and develop your abilities.
So, if you’re looking for the opportunity to challenge yourself, enhance your industry expertise and build a career to be proud of, this is the role for you.
As an Account Executive, you’ll be working with clients to provide great service and managing the day-to-day client reprint and ePrint requests and associated queries.
The changing digital landscape has led to a revolution in client needs and the way our teams work. Rapid migration to digital solutions coupled with adherence to copyright and regulatory compliance means that this role is an engaging combination of customer support, account management and process-driven work.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Work within the Reprints and Multichannel Engagement Solutions Team
- Ensure client content and ’content delivery’ requirements are met
- Maintain all client accounts
- Liaise with publishers to build strong, beneficial relationships
- Set-up, build and handover digital delivery solutions
- Obtain costs from publishers and generate quotes and proposals for client review
- Co-ordinate with clients on a regular basis to ensure their content needs are met
- Process orders with publishers and oversee the delivery process
To be considered as an Account Executive, you will need:
- At least one year’s experience supporting client accounts or managing customer relationships
- Experience of maintaining strong working relationships and refined interpersonal skills
- Proficient IT skills, including Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Confident presentation and negotiation skills
- The ability to analyse a situation, problem solve and communicate the solution effectively
- At a minimum, a degree level qualification
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- A strong level of numeracy
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to regular deadlines
- To be well organised with excellent attention to detail
Other companies may call this role Account Executive, Media Account Executive, Client Account Executive, Agency Account Executive, Customer Account Executive, Account Manager, Client Account Manager, or Marketing Account Executive.
So, if you are ready to advance your career as an Account Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.