Healthcare Assistant (Days and Nights, full and part time available)
Based at Woodheath, 40 Ford Road, Upton, Wirral CH49 0TF, - a care home with a CQC rating of “good” in all five areas. We have an excellent reputation locally for our extremely high standards of care.
Starting salary of £8.50/hour rising to NVQ3 £9/hour and Senior Carer £9.50/Hour
As well as a competitive hourly rate, we offer the following benefits;
- 5.6 weeks Holiday
- Enhanced pay for Christmas and New Year Bank Holidays
- Comprehensive induction training
- Ongoing training and development
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
- NVQ Training
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Free Uniform
Woodheath is a family owned and managed company. We work closely with our highly experienced and supportive Home Manager, Linda Clements. Our focus is to ensure we provide the highest standards of care to our residents, and their ongoing welfare, comfort and needs are central to how we run our home. We want Woodheath to be a home in the truest sense, and we are committed to making our residents feel at home from the outset. Equally important to us is the welfare of our staff. You would be joining a happy home with a professional and supportive team of staff.
Main Duties of our Healthcare Assistants;
- Assist residents who need help with dressing, undressing, bathing and toilet.
- Assist residents with mobility problems and/or other physical disabilities.
- Promote the mental and physical activity of residents through talking to them, taking them out, sharing with them in activities such as reading, writing, and any other hobbies that they might have.
- Assist residents at meal times if required
- Read and write reports in case notes.
- To undertake any other duties as required by line management
Skills and Experience of our Healthcare Assistants;
- NVQ Qualification – (Desirable but not essential as full training is provided and NVQ training is available)
- A genuine willingness to care for Senior Adults within a Care Home environment
- Good level of written and spoken English
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Basic rate £8.50 /hour. NVQ3 £9.00/hour, Senior carer £9.50/hour
Please contact us and we are happy to show you around our home and talk to you about the career opportunities we have available.
Please click apply to send CV