Associate Managing Director EMEA
3 days left
- Full Time
Nardello & Co. is a US-based global investigations firm whose experienced professionals handle a broad range of issues including: anti-corruption and compliance investigations, such as those related to the FCPA/UK Bribery Act; litigation and arbitration support, including civil and white collar criminal litigation; strategic investigations, such as forensic accounting and fraud investigations; digital investigations and cyber defense, including computer forensics; strategic intelligence, such as political risk assessment; reputational due diligence; and asset tracing.
At Nardello & Co. the Associate Managing Director is an expert manager and practitioner who plays a key role in managing, conducting and coordinating a range of investigations. Based in our London office, this role will lead and work with a team of professionals in a supportive and collaborative environment that ensures the delivery of high-quality work.
What You Will Do:
· Manage and lead teams of analysts and/or researchers, collaborate with senior team members in managing complex projects and deliver a high- quality work product.
· Manage and conduct expert-level investigative open-source research.
· Manage and conduct investigative reviews of complex proprietary data sets (such as communications and business data that are relevant to an internal investigation)
· Undertake incisive analysis of investigative data.
· Help develop art investigations practice.
· Provide expertise to EMEA team on US focused research/investigations
· Participate in vetting of potential partnerships.
· Identify new business opportunities and participate in developing new business.
· Participate in client relationship management.
· Ensure the delivery of outstanding deliverable content, including reports and slide decks.
· Prepare and deliver oral briefings to clients and internal senior managers.
· Manage and coordinate teams of investigative analysts on projects.
· Review and quality control the work of junior team members.
· Write proposals
You Will Be:
· Experienced in retrieval and analysis of US and EMEA public record information
· Experienced in managing cross border investigations, including US-focused assignments.
· Highly proficient in a broad array of investigative and research methods
· Experienced in conducting art investigations
· Skilled in identifying and analyzing public record information, such as litigation, corporate records and regulatory filings through online and on-site sources and use a variety of proprietary databases.
· Skilled research and analysis for investigative purposes and experienced in mining / analyzing communications and business information relevant to internal investigations
· Skilled at analyzing and interpreting large amounts of data and presenting findings in a coherent manner
· Exceptional in your communication (written and verbal) with the ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings
· Highly organized and have a strong attention to detail.
· Strong technical aptitude; ability to learn new systems, mine data from various technologies.
· Highly curious and tenacious to uncover critical information and intelligence.
· Skilled in identifying and implementing new methods to improve case-work performance
· Flexible in response to changing priorities and scope of work.
· An independent thinker and comfortable with situations requiring rapid, effective problem-solving without a “playbook” or “checklist”.
· Skilled in using social media research preferred
- An inspiring team leader who motivates the team to excel.
You Will Have:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher.
· Extensive experience in a professional services firm conducting investigative research and analysis.
· Extensive experience leading a team of analysts and/or researchers.