Are you a self-motivated, Quality Analyst looking for a rewarding role within Quality Assurance? Perhaps you are ready to develop your quality monitoring skills and advance your career within a growing Consumer Finance business? If yes, then this could be the role you’re looking for!
We’re looking for experienced Quality Analysts to join our Quality Assurance (QA) Team at an exciting time of transformational change - you’ll have a real opportunity to make this role your own and support our business’s goals of providing a world class customer experience.
If you’re looking for a great platform to advance your career and an opportunity to join a supportive team which interacts with all areas of operations, then look no further! Joining our Quality Assurance team means you’ll gain unique knowledge about our business, making you the expert when it comes to good customer outcomes. What’s more, you’ll be joining a team that’s committed to developing its people who will support you with the technical training needed to become an expert in this field.
Benefits of joining us
In exchange, we offer competitive salary, great training programme, good level of work-life balance, career development opportunities to help you grow and great incentives such as Pension up to 7% matching contribution; 28 days annual holiday, increasing to 31 days after 2 years’ service and 33 days after 5 years’ service, option to buy holidays, travel loans, cycle to work scheme and regular incentives and more…But more importantly you will be part of a dynamic team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
Key responsibilities as our Quality Analyst
As an integral member of our Quality Assurance team, you will play a key role in monitoring the interactions our operations teams have with our customers to ensure a good customer outcome is reached. You will conduct quality audits, scoring in line with scorecards, identifying improvements and providing feedback as well as identifying and recommending training needs and ultimately making a difference to the overall performance of our company. Key responsibilities include:
- Carry out 1st line assessment of all customer contact across our operations teams
- Evaluate whether the correct outcome has been reached for our customers through detailed observations
- Provide written and verbal feedback with the aim of coaching colleagues to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Liaise with our Team Managers to enable quality, targeted feedback
- Assess customer service in line with our internal policies and processes, TCF guidelines and FCA requirements
- Collate and format quality audit results to provide commentary and trends to the business
- Co-ordinate and facilitate call calibration sessions with our customer facing teams
- Identify and escalate gaps in process or training requirements that need resolution to improve the customer journey
You’ll find a collaborative and diverse working environment and a culture that enables new ideas where you will contribute to the overall improvement of the service we offer to customers.
What we’re looking for in our Quality Analyst
You will be a passionate, motivated and proactive individual, with an objective, constructive and logical approach when conducting quality monitoring. You will understand how to provide constructive feedback, with the aim of improving quality standards and customer experience. We’re interested in hearing from candidates with;
- Experience working as an administrator, customer service advisor or complaints handler within a Quality Assurance environment
- Experience of delivering coaching and feedback desirable
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills, placing customer outcomes as a focal point for all actions and decisions
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly organised and good time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effectively build relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task to support individual and departmental KPIs and SLAs
- Excellent attention to detail
About Shelby Finance
Shelby Finance is a subsidiary of Morses Club PLC and encapsulates our online diversification strategy and is home to our successful brand Dot Dot loans. With some strong growth, there is no better time to join us and become part of our success!
We pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, and we’re very proud that we consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, Shelby Finance Limited is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Quality Analyst, click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!