Registered Service Manager
Stockdales is a local charity based in Sale, just south of Manchester City Centre. We have over 60 years’ experience supporting people with learning and physical disabilities to live life to the full.
We’re delighted to help over 200 children, young people and adults, their families and carers every year.
What we want:
We want a caring and compassionate Registered Service Manager to assist senior management to deliver services within residential settings and community-based support models of independent living, for children and adults who have learning disabilities. You will work in unison to fulfil Stockdales responsibility to meet the physical, emotional and intellectual needs of service users who have profound and multiple learning disabilities.
Service Managers work a system of duty, which includes evenings and weekends, night shifts and sleep over’s, in line with the needs of the Service and service user demand.
• QCF Level 5 (or above) in Care
• Experience of working with children and adults with physical and learning disabilities; providing personal care and support and the administering medication
• Experience of managing staff and taking responsibility for performance and standards of service delivery
• Experience of assessing the needs of vulnerable people and developing effective risk management plans and support plans
• IT proficient to allow you to develop staff rosters, create support plans, complete risk assessments and create reports
• Full driving licence with use of a car
What’s in it for you?
• A supportive working environment with other like-minded, committed and passionate team members
• Up to 33 days holiday per year (pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
• Enhanced pay for Bank holidays and Night Shifts
• Pension Scheme
• “Simply Health” scheme after one year of qualifying service
• A comprehensive induction and refresher training package which is added to regularly
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.