1 day left
- Full Time
Salary £18,000 - £22,000 based on experience
Immediate start and a permanent role.
Our client is looking to source a full time Lettings Administrator to work as part of a busy estate agent office in Hayes.
The role entails all of the general day-to-day operations and administrative works to support a sales and lettings team.
We are seeking a hardworking and reliable individual that is keen to become part of a fast growing company.
Previous experience in the property field is not necessary but customer service experience and computer skills essential.
The role requires administrative and office skills such as updating systems with information and notes, sending out letters, dealing with customer queries and liaising with and assisting other staff.
Duties will include:
- Liasing with landlords
- Arranging maintenance/contractors
- Ensuring contracts are in date and signed
- Organising the return of deposits
- Handling monthly payments - issuing late fees
- General property administration
- Experience & skills required:
- Must have previous Administration experience
- Must have good communication skills
- Strong IT skills
Apply for Lettings Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly