QA / QC Officer – Life Sciences
2 days left
- Full Time
QA / QC Officer – Life Sciences
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
When it comes to medical devices, our mission is to ensure patient safety while supporting timely access to global medical device technology. We strive to set the global standard in thorough, responsive, predictable conformity assessments, evaluations, and certifications.
We’re currently seeking two QA / QC Officers to join our General Devices Team, as well as one QA / QC Officer to join our Orthopaedic & Dental Devices Team. Internally, this role is known as Certification Specialist.
- Up to £35,000 per annum DOE
- Bonus (10 percent of salary)
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- Develop your career with a business that’s committed to continual improvement, integrity and inclusivity
If you are a quality professional with experience of regulated environments, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that rewards ambition, motivation and commitment.
We pride ourselves on setting the industry benchmark and understand that to retain our industry-leading status, we need exceptional people on our team.
Fostering a collaborative and forward-thinking environment, we invest significantly in our people to ensure they have the best possible opportunity to deliver an outstanding service and realise their professional goals.
As a QA / QC Officer, you’ll oversee the Medical Device ISO 13485 certification scheme, either for general devices or orthopaedic and dental devices.
You’ll act as a key point of contact for clients regarding certification related services and will support our Medical Device Scheme Managers with CE marking certification schemes.
- Review quotations and contracts
- Process applications and compile certification decisions
- Provide clients with updates regarding certification completion dates
- Assist the Technology Team with CE marking scheme management (under supervision)
- Help to qualify external experts to support the certification process
To join us as a QA / QC Officer, you’ll need:
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems such as ISO 13485 (or similar) and experience of relevant QA and/or QC processes or internal and/or external audits
- Experience in a regulated environment, such as medical devices, life sciences or pharmaceutical
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Ideally, you’ll have an understanding of the design, development, manufacture, packaging and sterilisation of medical devices, but this isn’t essential.
We’re eager to hear from you if you’ve worked in QA, QC, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Medical Devices, Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals or Quality, or have conducted Internal Audits or Supplier Audits.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as our QA / QC Officer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.