Software Consultant / Implementation Consultant - Sage
Job Title: Software Consultant
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
The Company is a leading regional IT Solutions Provider and Sage Accredited Business Partner based in Hull. They are looking for an experienced Software Consultant to join their growing Sage Team, providing consultation, support and training.
You must have experience working in a consultancy role, have excellent customer service skills, be solution focused and be able to work to deadlines. You will be required to travel to visit prospects and customer so candidates should possess a full driving licence.
As is the nature of this role you may be required to be flexible at times as you may be asked to work outside normal office hours to meet the needs of customers. The successful candidate will also be offered opportunities for additional earnings in the form of sales commission and reward schemes.
- Provide user support to Customer base on Sage software applications (Sage 200, Sage CRM and Sage 50) on a first line, second line and face to face basis
- Attend on-site consultation/scoping meetings with customer base
- Provide onsite/classroom/remote training sessions to customer base
- Update and maintain training materials
- Provide pre-sale demonstrations
- Manage full project lifecycle
- Carry out implementation tasks for Sage projects
- Attend training to become certified for Sage products
- Some knowledge/experience of accounting
- Knowledge of Sage 200 or other accounting package
- Comfortable with computers and IT, including all Microsoft office software
- Eager to learn with a 'can do' attitude
- Possess good organisational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to keep on top of and manage a large and diverse workload
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional communication
- Right to work in the UK (Required)
- Driving Licence (Required)
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and continuous service reward)
- Company Mobile Phone and Laptop
- Develop relevant accreditation, knowledge and skills
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and covering letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience and job titles of; Sage Support Technician, Software Support, Application Deployment, IT Analyst, IT Support Technician, Sage Support Technician, IT Technician, IT Service Desk Technician, IT Services Manager, IT Desk Support, 1st Line Support, IT Manager, 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer, 2nd Line Support Engineer, Virtual Desktop, IT Support Technician, Desktop Support, 1st Line Support Engineer, 1st Line Support may be suitable for this role.