Care Assistants and Support Workers - St Austell
Care and Support Workers required!
· Full-time and Part-time hours available
· Flexible hours to suit you
· Excellent rates of pay
· Pleasant, professional working environments
· Join our friendly team today!
We currently urgently require experienced Care and Support workers for varied temporary assignments throughout the county, particularly in the St Austell area. We have a range of shift patterns available including days and nights, ideally candidates will be able to offer flexibility.
We work in a range of settings including Residential Homes, Domiciliary and Community Care. We work closely with our candidates to ensure you are working in appropriate environment to suit your skills and experience.
Candidates with a valid DBS Certificate, Manual Handling and Safeguarding training may be offered an immediate start.
· Previous relevant experience
· Knowledge of health & safety in the workplace
· Compassionate and have a genuine interest in the well-being of service-users
· Committed to providing high-quality care
· Strong interpersonal skills
• 1 years’ experience working within care (Essential)
• Training in safeguarding and manual handling (Preferable - will need evidence – training can be provided)
• Enhanced DBS check (Preferable – we can process)
• Mileage paid by some clients
• Flexibility around the hours you can work
• Weekly pay
• Gaining experience in different care environments.
The salary ranges from £8.50- £13.00 per hour
To find out more about the exciting opportunities within this group, please send your cv in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org . To have a chat about what we can offer please call us on 01726 879600 for further information.