Video Editor - Innovative eCommerce Company
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Do you think that video deserves to be made properly and professionally? Are you looking to utilise your creativity and work on a wide range of projects as a Video Editor? If so, we want to hear from you.
Domu Brands is an eCommerce company, with a global network spanning Europe, the US and China.
Part of the business focuses on creating the designs, photography, videos and marketing strategy for all our brands and products. We work with a broad range of brands, so no two days are ever the same.
As part of our growth and vision for the future, we're looking for a Video Editor to join our team at our production studio in Trafford Park.
- Salary of up to £25,000 DOE
- Great support to help you achieve your ambitions
- Regular company social events
- Full in-house training to bring you up to speed
As a multi award-winning business, we understand the importance of keeping our employees happy and engaged. We foster a welcoming and sociable culture where new ideas are actively encouraged, collaboration is the norm, and all employees are supported to fulfil their potential.
As part of Domu Brands, Domu Creative creates the design, photography, videos and marketing strategy for all our brands and products. Our product ranges include DIY, furniture, garden products and kitchen electricals just to name a few. With such a wide variety of products, literally no two days are the same. As part of our growth and vision of the future we’re opening a production studio to deliver photography and video for expanding ranges.
We’re looking for a positive and hard-working video editor. You’ll know how to take great footage and turn it into a great video.
Interested? To be considered as a Video Editor, you will need:
- Experience in the following applications: Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and DaVinci Resolve
- An understanding of various online video platforms
- An excellent understanding of video compression and optimisation for web video e.g. YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Amazon
- A knowledge of producing video for various devices e.g. iPhone, iPad etc, and an interest of new developments and innovation in video content
- To work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Although not essential, experience and/or a degree in video editing would be beneficial to your application.
Other companies may call this role Content Editor, Multimedia Editor, Production Editor, Videographer, Video Producer, Film Editor, Creative Video Editor or Digital Editor.
Webrecruit and Domu Brands are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Video Editor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week