£18,804 per annum
Are you: An experienced administrator? Passionate about delivering excellent customer service? A very good communicator? Possess a high level of attention to detail?
Do you want to provide a professional, confidential, responsive and customer focused College wide administrative service at one of the Country’s leading land based College’s?
Then this could be the job for you!
- Excellent rural work environment
- Free car parking
- A range of on-site catering facilities
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Discounted gym membership at the on-site gym
- Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Strong College Values such as Striving for Excellence and ‘Can do’ Attitude
Click apply below for further information and to download an application pack.
Closing date: 4 August 2019
Interview date: 20 August 2019
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be carried out on the successful candidate. Bishop Burton College is committed to Equal Opportunities for all.