HR Service Desk Advisor - 6 Month FTC
- Assisting Colleagues with managing performance and conduct issues arising from the Temp population, including the use of capability and disciplinary procedures, conducting investigations, preparing documentation, and where relevant attending high level or escalated meetings.
- Advising Colleagues in resolving conflict issues and dealing with grievances conducting investigations, and preparing documentation
- Provide the branch network with advice on HR policy and procedures
- Assist with reviewing and interpreting information to enable accurate updating of policies and procedures in line with current legislation and practice.
- Assist with the management of incoming and outgoing TUPE consultations and information exchange.
- Attend area/regional business management meetings and use the opportunity to present HR best practice initiatives in relation to Employed Associates
- Build relationships of trust within business areas and a good working understanding of the commercial objectives and challenges.
- Identification of business issues and trends and contributing to a strategy to train and up skill Colleagues where relevant
- Creation, Ownership and maintenance of guidebooks, policies, training documentation and tool kits relating to associates
- Assist with the delivery of HR specific workshops and communication updates to the business.
- Work with other Shared Service Functions to overcome challenges and issues during the end to end management of temporary workers
This role does involve a Saturday OR Sunday for the first 6 weeks then it will become a Monday - Friday role.
In return we offer:
- Excellent opportunity for exposure to wide and varied range of Employee Relations matters - everyday is different!
- Good central Birmingham location - with excellent facilities.
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Best in industry training and development opportunities
- Flexible benefits package
- Communicate clearly and concisely at all levels and exhibit strong listening skills
- Be self-motivated and work autonomously providing the required outputs
- Confidently deal with conflict, expressing opinions, making sound commercial decisions and standing by the outcome
- Identify and get to the root cause of issues quickly and effectively and solve complex problems
- Couple a common-sense approach with strong commercial acumen
- Be objective in balancing the personal needs of the individual with the commercial needs of the business
- See the 'bigger picture', be a strong influencer and be confident enough to build and shape the business from both a commercial and people perspective
- Handle all issues in a fair and consistent manner
- Be well organised with strong attention to detail
- Respond to the changing needs of a demanding organisation
Internal recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Intrernal recruitment UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.