Customer Services Advisor
Customer Services Advisor
Are you a driven and passionate customer service or call centre professional looking for your next challenge? Could you enhance the reputation of an exceptional company within an environment of strong values and great service? If so, read on.
Who will I be working for?
With over 25 years’ experience, PenCarrie has built a strong reputation as a leading B2B supplier to the garment decoration industry. Based in Willand, Devon, PenCarrie stocks over 3,000 product lines from over 80 of the industry’s top brands.
We’re now looking for an enthusiastic Customer Services Advisor to join our team in Willand, working 30 hours per week, 12:00 – 18:00, Monday – Friday.
What are the benefits?
- Salary of £17,500 - £18,500 DOE
- Discretionary bonus
- Staff discounts on products
- Wellbeing schemes including life assurance, private health insurance and confidential helpline
- Free wi-fi in the subsidised canteen
- Christmas savings options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charity fundraising schemes
- Company social events
Joining a hard-working team who are really passionate about what they do, you will find we are well-respected, customer focused and driven to provide the best service.
We are family-owned and boast great values alongside our excellent reputation. You’ll discover the chance to give back through charity fundraising events. So, if you are looking to work with a company that really is focused on fantastic service and a great career for the future, this is the role for you.
What will I be doing?
As a Customer Services Advisor, you will be tasked with delivering exceptional levels of service and upholding our company values.
In this primarily telephone based role, you will:
- Field incoming telephone calls from customers, take orders, carry out research and respond to queries
- Develop strong product knowledge in order to offer suggestions and solutions to customers
- Maintain communication with other departments to facilitate customer needs
- Complete a range of supporting administration activities
What do I need?
To join us as a Customer Services Advisor, you’ll need:
- Experience in a customer service or call centre role
- Previous experience of handling a high volume of calls
- Strong IT skills
- A positive attitude and great telephone manner
Other organisations may call this role Customer Service Advisor, Customer Care Advisor, Customer Support Advisor, Order Processor, Customer Service Representative, or Customer Service Rep.
We are also eager to hear from candidates who have held the title of Customer Service Executive, Customer Support Advisor, Customer Support Representative, or Customer Care Rep.
This is a part time role, working 12:00 – 18:00, Monday – Friday. On occasion, you may be required to work the occasional late shift, finishing at 20:45. This would be discussed well in advance with the Customer Service Supervisor.
Webrecruit and PenCarrie are equal opportunities employers and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all.
So, if you are seeking your next step as a Customer Services Advisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working Hours: 12 pm to 6 pm, with a 30 minute, unpaid break