Harvey Nash are now inviting candidates to apply for the position of Internal Auditor, specifically auditing change programmes for initially 6 months, working within financial services, located in Edinburgh.
This role reports into the Change Audit Manager and will be responsible for supporting the delivery of a portfolio of Change audit work across the company.
You should have an excellent understanding of how change projects are run and the key risks and issues facing group-wide change programmes. The successful candidate will need to be robust and credible in delivering insights, audit issues and guidance to senior business stakeholders in respect of strategic change management.
- Make sure change audits are carefully planned and researched using a risk-based approach to ensure scope and objectives are clear
- Assigned, Change audits are executed efficiently in line with budgets and timescales and audit files are completed to a high standard
- Audit reports which are produced, highlight findings clearly and concisely and detail recommendations for improvement actions
- The root cause of risks and control issues are identified and recommendations are made for practical solutions to them
- Follow-up of audit findings conducted on a timely basis to ensure the business
- Ideally candidates will have previous experience of working in a project delivery role before moving into Change Audit/Project Audit position
- Strong experience in auditing change programmes
- Indepth experience of change management, preferably within Financial services
- Educated to degree level or a relevant professional qualification/experience
Please submit your details for consideration