Studio Manager- Yoga and Wellbeing
Are you an inspiring and encouraging leader who can motivate your team to achieve common goals? Are you a proactive organiser who can serve your customers and team with compassion, respect and a sense of humour? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
Offering an escape from the daily grind, Sadhana Yoga & Wellbeing is a forward-thinking studio that is a space for inner joy, in which the world can be left behind. They are now looking for a Studio Manager to join their team and make a real difference to the experience of their students.
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Holiday Pay
This is an incredible opportunity to embody Sadhana’s mission, vision and core values that focus on people having healthier and longer life through the teachings of yoga and Wellbeing activities.
You will be cocooned in an environment that promotes love, compassion, discipline, hard work and fun and will find that this level of support will help you feel fulfilled, every day.
So, if you are a proven leader with passion for yoga and wellbeing and the experience to take our studio to a higher plain of success, we’re waiting to hear from you.
As the Studio Manager for Sadhana Yoga and Wellbeing, you will lead from the front to help deliver and promote an engaging, energising and empowering journey for our students.
With a strong work ethic, you will support the delivery of our mission, vision and core values by providing classes, spaces and experiences that engage and inspire.
Additionally, you will:
- Manage the day to day activities of the studio
- Oversee the execution of a retail sales strategy, wellbeing team growth and the organisation
- Drive subscriptions process to ensure efficient and accurate customer accounts
- Oversee the studio facilities management and upkeep
- Support multiple activities for the efficient administration of the studio, including accurate statistical and financial reporting, studio instructor and staff payments etc
- Lead the team in an empathetic, engaged and educative manner
- Drive a culture of compassion and respect that delivers results
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and skilled Studio Manager to make their mark on a well-loved brand and studio space.
To be considered, you will need:
- Demonstrable leadership skills and experience, ideally within the Wellbeing sector
- Proven experience of managing budgets and producing management reports to drive performance and mitigate risks
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that engage all stakeholders and students, which in turn drives a culture of trust and respect
- Excellent organisational skills, with a focus on running successful facilities from a day to day perspective
- A passion for yoga and wellbeing to aid our operations with your knowledge and care
Other organisations may call this role Health Club Manager, Gym Manager, Leisure Club Manager, Members Club Manager, Sports Centre Manager, Fitness Manager, Gym Supervisor, Leisure Supervisor or Spa Manager.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, we want to hear from you! Make sure to apply for the role of Studio Manager today via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.