Research Paralegal - Edinburgh - 7 Months - Inside IR35
Harvey Nash are now inviting candidates to apply for the position of Research Officer to join their Edinburgh based team to undertake primarily desk-based research. This role required interrogation of court records. The researcher may be required to undertake court observation work.
- Degree in law or criminology, or equivalent experience.
- Research based postgraduate qualification or equivalent research experience.
- Strong understanding of the Scottish legal system, with an emphasis on criminal procedure.
- Research based postgraduate qualification in law or criminology (or similar subject).
- 3+ years' research experience.
This role is a seven month initial contract. A valid Basic Disclosure is required for this role, applicants must be eligible for BPSS clearance. Please contact Fiona Mackie (see below) for more information, or use the link to apply.