Flexographic Mounter Proofer/Printer and a Conversion/Bag making/ Slitter Operator
We are currently recruiting for two positions a Flexographic Mounter Proofer/Printer and a Conversion/Bag making/ Slitter Operator to work in a busy, high tempo working environment. These are exciting opportunities for enthusiastic individuals to join a well-established, family run packaging company. The successful candidates will be working on a five day rotating 8 hour shift pattern (Some night shift working will be required).
The key skills required for the positions are:
- Working within Company Health and Safety guidelines
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work to a very high standards
- Strong focus on working towards reducing waste levels
- Experience of operating 6/8 colour wide web solvent based Flexographic presses
- Mounting of flexographic printing plates.
- Experience in machine setting ideally in Conversion/Bag making/Slitting
- A keen eye for detail and quality conscious
- Ability to set up & run machines at optimum levels
- Troubleshooting and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to perform in a fast moving environment
- A flexible and positive approach
If you feel you have some or all of the key skills we would love to hear from you. We will provide training to fill any skills gaps if necessary. We have a competitive salary package dependant on experience and skill level.