Food & Beverage Team Member
Working within a bustling atmosphere as part of passionate team this role as a F&B Team Member plays a core part in providing fantastic customer service. Do you enjoy helping people and providing a great service?
The Hours: Flexible daytime hours available across the week, including weekends. No evenings & No split shifts. Part Time options to be discussed at interview.
The Salary: GBP8.21 per hour.
Duration: Fixed Term Contract until 31 st Aug 2020.
What it's like to work here
This outstanding property offers a great setting to work within. With the change of seasons come a variety of events and themes so you will always find there is something new to be involved in and to share with customers. Working here you will truly feel that you are part of an inspired team who work together to ensure that our special places last forever
What you'll be doing
With your love of working with people, positive attitude and desire to provide an excellent service, you'll welcome and look after every customer who visits our Food and Beverage outlet. Using your excellent attention to detail, you'll ensure all signage is displayed correctly and the food served looks delicious. From time to time you may be required to assist the kitchen team with food prep, but your core focus will be from a front of house perspective
Who we're looking for
You'll need to be;
- Helpful and friendly
- Customer focused with great communication skills
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
- A team player, but also can work on your own initiative
Benefits for working for The National Trust;
- Flexible working whenever possible
- Free parking at most locations
- Discounts in high street stores, cinemas, National Trust Shops & National Trust Cafes
- Free entry to our properties for you, a guest and your children (Under 18)
- Generous annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised health cash plan
- Free 24-hour support service
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% of basic salary
- Training & Development tailored to you
- Up to 5 days of paid volunteering per year