SENIOR CHANGE AUDITOR
Do you have experience of planning, researching and delivering change audits within a financial services setting? If so then we may have the role for you, our client a global financial services firm is looking for an experienced change auditor able to ensure the assurance provided by internal audit aligns to the strategic priorities and key risks facing our client.
This is an initial 6 month contract based in Edinburgh.
- Experience of auditing and/or involvement with change programmes and projects.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of change management, preferably within an Asset Management, or financial services context.
- An ability to quickly grasp the objectives of a change initiative and work independently to appraise key risks and controls using the internal audit methodology.
- Ensure change audits are carefully planned and researched using a risk-based approach to ensure scope and objectives are clear.
- Ensure that assigned change audits are executed efficiently in line with budgets and timescales and audit files are completed to a high standard in line with IA's methodology.
- Produce audit reports to highlight findings clearly and concisely and detail recommendations for improvement actions.
- Identify the root cause of risks and control issues and recommendations are made for practical solutions to them.
- Ensure the follow-up of audit findings conducted on a timely basis to ensure the business has implemented changes within agreed timescales and to agreed standards.
- Escalate any changes to audit scope and/or budget in a timely manner.
- Prepare strongly written audit reports which enable the team to communicate with clarity, brevity and impact.
Job reference: 12052
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website.
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.