Residential Sales Negotiator - Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Sales Negotiator to join Cheffins Saffron Walden office, the leading estate agent within the town and local area.
The successful candidate will be working alongside a very experienced, driven and friendly team of property professionals within residential sales.
The position is Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm and alternate Saturdays 9.00am-4.00pm with a day off in lieu.
Principle accountabilities will include:
- Registering and qualifying applicants
- Negotiating sales
- Arranging and carrying out viewings
- Reporting feedback to clients in a timely manner
- Dealing with all enquiries via telephone and email
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Proven working experience in a sales negotiator role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and work to tight deadlines
- Assured self-starter with proven ability to work independently and within in a team
- A full clean drivers licence and use of own car which is covered for business use
- Excellent benefits and ongoing training offered.
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete an application form, downloadable from our website and send this along with your CV and a covering letter to Sophie Coleby at email@example.com or contact Sophie on 01799 523656 for further information.