Reception & Administration Manager - Medical Practice
Reception & Administration Manager – Medical Practice
Our client is recruiting on behalf of an NHS Doctor’s surgery in Bath. They are now seeking a Reception & Administration Manager to join their team and ensure the smooth running and management of their reception services.
- Salary of £20,500 per annum
- NHS pension
- The chance to develop your leadership and management skills
If you have previous experience of leading a team in a reception or customer service environment, this is an excellent opportunity to utilise your skills and contribute to the success of an NHS surgery.
You’ll join an organisation that is dedicated to supporting staff development, encouraging ideas and ensuring voices are heard. No two days will be the same as you play a key part in maintaining the highest standards and overseeing a vital team.
As a Reception and Administration Manager, you will provide an effective administrative and management service to the surgery’s reception.
Overseeing a team of Receptionists, you will co-ordinate and supervise the reception function as well as a number of other practices, including appointments and the clinical records system. Working with efficiency, you will ensure duties are carried out in accordance within agreed practice procedures, protocols and timescales.
Collaborating with the Senior Management Team, your role will also involve:
- The recruitment, induction and training of Receptionists with a focus on on-going development
- Supporting the delivery of patient services
- Continually assessing and evaluating systems, policies and procedures
- Providing assistance in all areas of patient feedback
- Various administrative duties to support the running of the reception
Interested? To be considered as the Reception & Administration Manager, you will need experience in the following:
- Working in a reception and/or customer service role (including liaising with the general public, face-to-face and by telephone)
- Leading and managing a team
- Working in the NHS and/or Primary Care
- Developing services and/or systems
- Working in a pressurised environment
- Using Microsoft Office and Excel
You will also need:
- A working knowledge of primary care clinical systems
- A good working knowledge of SystmOne clinical system
- A recognised supervisory or management qualification or certification (or demonstrable experience)
- A qualification in supervisory skills or management studies
- At a minimum, GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent)
Other organisations may call this role Senior Receptionist, Senior Administrator, Reception Manager, Surgery Reception Manager, or Senior NHS Administrator.
Webrecruit, our clients and any associated companies are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Reception & Administration Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week