Graduate Sales Consultant
An exciting Graduate Sales opportunity to join an established Education Technology company based in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a creative, dynamic team speaking to primary school teachers on the telephone, telling them about our innovative, easy to use and well-liked Educational Software. Excellent Starting salary and an Uncapped commission plan. An attractive benefits package which includes flexible working hours, annual bonus scheme, Private health, Subsidised gym membership and 28 days + Bank Holidays annual leave. Excellent career developments and training.
The company is fast growing and is expanding so well that their products are highly penetrated in the UK market and a growing global presence.
Salary package - GBP20,000 + Uncapped Commission
We are looking for a graduate or similar to join our team of account managers & telephone sales consultants who speak every day to primary schools, telling them about our great software and dealing with our existing happy customers. We want all of our existing and prospective customers to enjoy speaking to us. Our style is friendly, consultative and never pushy.What we are looking for: -
You're a people person, you love talking to people, and are passionate about providing the customer the service they deserve and you're looking for a new challenge.
You have good computer skills and excellent written and spoken English. You want to be part of the educational revolution by helping schools to get the resources that make the difference.
Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Work as part of team to look after our customers and win new ones.
- Assist in our objectives to ensure retained revenue and growth.
- Upsell additional product and service to existing customer base.
- Act as customer care liaison to ensure happy customers.
- Process customer orders & queries
- Assist with marketing campaigns
- Liaise with other internal departments to ensure we maintain customer satisfaction
The individual must be self-motivated and prepared to work in a busy environment with the ability to work unsupervised.
Beyond this, the successful applicant will also be a strong fit within our company and have the ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally. To this end, s/he will need at all times to be:
- Highly motivated, results-oriented and have a clear focus on customer service
- Positive in outlook with a willingness to support and aid colleagues and customers
- Passionate in offering the best quality of service possible to our customers
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses his or her own performance
- Well-presented, business-like and keen to gain new experiences, responsibilities and accountabilities as the company continues its growth
- Tenacious and proactive, articulate and numerate and able to work both as part of a team and under his or her own initiative.
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector. We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We've worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won't rest until everyone is happy.
We are an equal opportunity provider.