Group Marketing Manager
Group Marketing Manager
Permanent Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
“Do you want to work for an organisation that makes life-changing pharmaceuticals?
If yes then read on…”
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Group Marketing Manager to join their team. This is an exciting position to support their marketing strategy and ensure that they continue to deliver an exceptional marketing service to the business.
They are looking for a self-motivated, confident and dynamic individual with a proven track record of working in a marketing role within a fast-paced environment. You should be passionate about marketing with strong analytical and project management skills, along with a creative outlook and be able to influence others to actively support the company’s growth and the needs of the business.
The successful candidate should be degree educated in a marketing/business related discipline. A Level 6+ CIM qualification would be desirable but not essential. Experience of working within a marketing or sales role including digital marketing is required along with experience of managing a team. Working within the pharmaceutical/healthcare environment along with global markets is desirable along with PR experience.
What will be expected of you
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and communicating the marketing strategy for the companies within the group in line with the corporate objectives
- Playing a key role in the development and implementation of a new recruitment and onboarding strategy within best practice guidelines
As part of this your tasks will include but not exclusive to:
- Lead the creation and publication of all marketing materials, across all platforms, in line with the marketing strategies
- Lead on social media campaigns ensuring alignment with the group’s brand and strategy
- Work cross functionally with relevant departments to engage, and ensure they are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Lead marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Lead the events programme for the group
- Work closely with outside agencies such as advertising, design and the press
- Develop key stakeholder relationships
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Develop the Marketing team by recruiting additional Marketing resource in response to the growth and needs of the business
- Management and monitoring of external agencies
In return they offer rewards and benefits including:
- Salary £35k to £45k per annum (dependent on experience, knowledge & skills)
- Company Car
- 29 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays. Increasing with service
- Generous Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
Nestled in the heart of the West Country with easy access to the World Heritage City of Bath, and with great transport links to London and private education you can experience an unparalleled quality of life in a company that also has a zero-carbon status.
About the company
The group operates within the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding, clinical homecare and laboratory services sectors.
One subsidiary produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief. Through their scientific and technology capabilities, the team continuously develops new and innovative methods to improve their products and services.
A second subsidiary is a growing clinical homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS.
A third subsidiary is a microbiological services business currently in its developmental stage. Its aim is to bring to market innovative microbiological testing and monitoring services, methodologies and technologies in the pharmaceutical manufacturing and clinical/diagnostics sectors.
The group now includes over 280 people with a leading-edge turnover greater than £190 million.
They have invested in a new, multi-million pound manufacturing facility and offices in Corsham, Wiltshire – offering an unrivalled opportunity in a successful and expanding company with a great team spirit.
Please apply with a covering letter and CV expressing what experience, knowledge and skills you could bring to this role.
Closing date for completed applications is – Sunday 28th July 2019. You will be contacted by Wednesday 31st July 2019 if you have been shortlisted for an interview. Interviews will take place at the beginning of August 2019.