Client Service Advisors
Client Service Advisors
Tinsdills Solicitors is a well established innovative law firm based in the North Staffordshire/South Cheshire area. We are looking to recruit an additional person to our experienced team of Client Service Advisors. We require a team member with excellent customer service skills to contribute to a dedicated busy team whose priority is to support the marketing department in growing and promoting the business.
Overview of the Role
You will be responsible for completing the administration and conversion of enquires into new business for the relevant departments within Tinsdills. You will need to be self-driven, results oriented with a positive and resilient outlook. Past experience of sales and an awareness of legal services would be an advantage. You will need to be computer literate with client-focused customer service and administration experience. You will need to be a 'team player' with excellent time management and personal organisational skills. The ability to work accurately in an often pressurised environment whilst being passionate about excelling in customer satisfaction is fundamental to this role.
You’ll be helping us to offer this service, on a full time hours basis, working 9.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday based at our Hanley office.
- Delivery of a first class customer experience
- Answering and responding to sales enquiries via telephone, email and our website
- Accurately logging enquires and maintaining our client and prospect database
- Gathering the necessary information relevant to new client briefs prior to initial appointments taking place
- Issuing of welcome packs as required for agreement to proceed
- Helping to maintain existing customer relationships through effective communication
- Transferring of customers records efficiently and accurately to the right contacts
- Supporting incoming calls throughout the business as required
- High level of accurate data input, data management and word processing skills
- Experience of dealing with customers via phone, email and in person
- Ability to demonstrate close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities during intensive and busy periods
- Ability to independently see tasks through to completion, within agreed timescales
- Communicate clearly, openly and effectively with authority to both clients and colleagues
- Develop and maintain professional relationships
- Work well under pressure
- GCSE passes in Maths and English at Grade C or above.
The individual performing this role must demonstrate that they:
- Are able to manage and motivate themselves
- Take pride and accountability for what they do
- Are an active team player and also understand the needs of the business
- Will modify their approach to maximise business dependent on the individuals involved (within defined parameters)
- Are highly efficient
- Are skilled communicators
- Demonstrate a supportive and flexible nature to work within the close team environment
- Knowledge of legal process and procedures would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be provided to successful candidates.
This role, which will be based at our Hanley office, offers a competitive starting salary depending upon experience, 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays (increasing over time to 25 days plus Bank Holidays) and a contributory pension.
If this sounds like the exciting new opportunity you are looking for don't delay in sending a covering letter and a copy of your comprehensive CV
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible and as such all applications will be considered as they are received.