Our client operate one of the largest streetlight contracting businesses in the UK, with a large presence in the Midlands and the North West. We're currently looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Jointer's Mate to join our team.
- An appropriate NVQ (eg C&G 6156) or equivalent qualification in highway excavation and reinstatement.
- Electrical qualification C & G 236 Parts 1 & 2/2330 Level 2 & 3.
- A current NRSWA qualification (Units 1-6).
- A current full driving licence to drive vehicles up to 7500kg.
- A high degree of manual dexterity and ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Wide range of knowledge and experience of Highways Lighting installation practice and procedures.
- An appropriate G39 qualification.
- A good understanding of the Highways Lighting business.
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- The ability to take a professional, courteous, confident and diplomatic approach to customers at all times.
- A CSCS accreditation via the Highways Electrical Registration Scheme (HERS) is preferred.
- Relevant authorisation to carry out service connections to DNO/IDNO networks.
- A current NRSWA qualification (Units 6-9).
- A current and relevant First Aid and Manual Handling certificate.
- A good working knowledge of company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality procedures.