PR Executive - Health, Legal and Finance - Lancashire - GBP21,000 to GBP25,000
Do you want to work for a leading medical business in Lancashire? Become their new PR Executive and have the opportunity to put your knowledge and skills to the test!
Based in North West, our client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated PR Executive who will be able to contribute both creative and innovative ideas, in order to successfully push the business forward. The ideal PR Executive will work together with an experienced team to deliver campaigns and will need to constantly be on the lookout for new PR opportunities and activities to build and develop lasting relationships across all key media. This brand-new role required a PR Executive who can already demonstrate experience working within the industry. An individual who's competent in demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication and has a thorough understanding of a wide range of media engagement techniques will thrive within this role.
The Key Responsibilities of the PR Executive:
- A clear understanding of industry developments and trends.
- Daily client liaison, regular attendance at a client meeting and leading the production of contract reports.
- Report writing.
- Crisis support.
- Contributing to the input of new business pitches.
- Building key relationships with key media.
- Press release + article writing.
- Be able to conduct effective background research, along with daily news scanning.
- An effective method of responding to press enquires across a large scale.
The Ideal Candidate:
- This role requires someone who is a strong writer and can find angles to write engaging content
- Previous experience working in a PR role
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Strong organisational skills and keen attention to detail