CONTENT MANAGER / MANCHESTER / FINTECH
We're working with an award winning FINTECH business in Manchester to help them on their growth mission and currently have some brand new opportunities within the marketing team.
The company is focused on solving problems, rather than selling financial products, making the consumers financial life simpler, and giving you/us complete control.
And we're delighted to be working with the leadership to assist in hiring talented, creative problem-solvers to help them continue building their new game changing products and standing out from the crowd.
What do we need?
Role: CONTENT MANAGER
Drive the end-to-end Content strategy!
A creative and dynamic individual, you will have a true passion for writing. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working across other teams, you will be fully responsible for the development, management, execution and ownership of an exciting and informative content calendar.
- Increase traffic, conversations and engagement in multiple regions via organic content which is relevant, on-brand, consistent in style, quality and tone of voice
- Identify key audiences, trends and needs to define and deliver audience-specific content marketing strategies
- Management of the editorial and content teams, ensuring work delivered meets the objectives
- Daily creative writing and content creation
- Work in partnership with the Technical SEO agency to create and implement the SEO strategy, ensuring it is continually evolving based on insights and data
- Experience in effectively utilising SEO tools for supporting activity across auditing, rankings and research
- Work closely with the Paid Search team to deliver a symbiotic Search strategy
- Provide measurement against defined KPIs to achieve targets set out within the strategy
- Management of the customer review platform
- Brief and manage agencies and freelancers when relevant
- Facilitate workshops to develop new content ideas
We are looking for someone to demonstrate your love of writing and content creation. With an engaging approach and a flair for capturing the real essence of a brand, you will be given the opportunity to unleash your potential.
Together with your brilliant writing skills, you will have
- Creative flair
- Proven track record with managing multi-region SEO strategies and content rollout
- A curious attitude towards knowing all about the latest trends in content marketing
- Knowledge of the latest SEO tools and techniques
- An analytical approach to work
- A commercial mindset with a strong understanding of the importance of marketing
It would be great to tell you more. This role is brand new and we are looking for someone who wants to unleash their creative side. Get in touch asap and we can tell you more.