Sunbury on Thames
Starting salary GBP20,800 per annum depending on experience
Expo Technologies provides customers with an unrivalled level of support for the delivery of solutions to hazardous area applications in the global market. Using the latest design technology for our design work, we have over 70 staff focused on providing creative and cost-effective solutions for our customers. An opportunity has now arisen for a General Assembler to join our team.
Your duties will include
- Assembly and test of mechanical, pneumatic, and electromechanical products
- To maintain a high standard and quality of work
- Ensure safe working practices at all time
- Assist with packing, labelling and despatch of materials as directed
- Responsible for good housekeeping in your own work area
- Record changes required to drawings to enable production information to be corrected and maintained accurately
- Competent in the safe use of power and hand tools
Experience and abilities required:
- Experience in a similar role desirable
- Able to communicate effectively face to face
- Good understanding of H&S
This is a permanent full time position working 40 hours per week.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Benefits of Employment
20 days holiday per annum + all statutory holidays increasing incrementally every year to a maximum of 27 days per annum after 5 years' service. 3 days to be used for Company Christmas Closure.
Overtime available once the contracted 40 hours a week have been worked
5% employee contribution, 3 % employer contribution rising to 5% after successful completion of probationary period.
Life Insurance Cover for Death in Service
GBP80,000 protected cover for all employees
Annual Discretionary Bonus
Dependent on Company & individual performance.
Annual Pay Review
Reviewed annually and is subject to personal performance and Cost of Living adjustments.
After six months service, the Company will pay basic salary in full for two weeks which increases with service.
Expo is part of the Cycle to Work Scheme
Company Social Events (Quarterly including a Summer and Christmas Party)