Children's Rights Manager
Do you have experience in international sales or foreign rights and are looking for your next step? Our client, a fantastic, flexible and friendly Children's publisher in Suffolk are looking for someone to join their team. This role would suit someone who has a solid understanding of the publishing industry and is keen to work in a role that allows the opportunity to develop and grow the business. Our client would consider flexible working patterns for the right candidate and would consider someone at executive level looking to step up or at existing manager level looking to join a great company.
- Suggest product ideas for the international market using market knowledge and insight
- Attend international book fairs and travel to customers based in your allocated territories
- Sell co-edition and translation rights across children's imprints to existing accounts
- Work closely with the senior sales and rights teams to establish targets and turnover
- Identify new business opportunities to grow the existing list of customer accounts
Experience / skills required:
- Previous experience within rights/co-edition sales within publishing is essential
- A good understanding of the international publishing market
- Proven experience of managing customer accounts within a publishing environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation and strategic planning skills
- Fluency in a second language is desirable
Please apply online, via Reed
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.