Sales Team Manager
Job title: Desk Based Sales Team Manager
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (Monday - Friday, 8am to 6pm, although flexibility will be required in order to meet the needs of the business)
They are looking for an experienced Desk Based Sales Team Manager to join their client, a leader in the print and software industry. The Company themselves are a European award-winning state-of-the-art contact centre, based in Southend-On-Sea - Essex.
They specialise in all forms of customer contact across a range of channels. Join their team and you will be working in a friendly and welcoming environment.
What will you do?
- Leading a team of Sales Account Managers & Lead Generators of circa 15-20 FTE
- Brand ambassador for your client, working closely with the Outbound Service Delivery Manager to ensure client requirements are fulfilled
- Motivating the sales team to achieve individual and team targets on a monthly basis
- Drive results in a challenging environment where the key focus is on B2B sales and lead generation
- Ensuring that team service levels are met or exceeded through effective execution of performance management to include SMART target setting, coaching, mentoring, training, personal development, personal improvement plans and disciplinary action plans
- Implementing / advocating Company policy and following through end to end HR processes
What do you need?
- Experience of working in a B2B sales environment
- Experience of managing, developing and leading a team against individual and departmental KPI's
- Experience in driving and achieving sales
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal). Communicate and negotiate persuasively with the ability to influence others assertively and build rapport, build understanding and trust
- Flexibility, professionalism, drive and willingness to learn
What will you be paid?
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience, they offer competitive pay rates and benefits such as:
- Discounts with over 40 local businesses
- Health care plan and pension
- Free fruit on a Wednesday, Free ice cream in August
- Massages once a week
- Dress down Friday
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Team Leader, Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Coordinator, Field Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Nationwide Sales, Senior Sales Executive, Account Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Senior Sales, Business Developer, Senior Business Development Manager, Business Plan, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Sales Development, New Business, B2B Sales will also be considered for this role.