Property Manager - Property Consultancy - Prime Real Estate Portfolio
Location: South West London
Basic Salary: GBP 28,000 - GBP 29,000 + quarterly and year end bonus = OTE GBP 33,000
Benefits: Private Health Care, 25 days' holidays (+ bank holidays)
My client is successful Real Estate Company with an enviable reputation in their fields, currently expanding their property management team due to business growth.
The main focus of the role is to provide an outstanding customer service to Landlords and Tenants.
Communicating effectively with all parties as well as contractors and team members and recording all work progress on the property management system.
- Checking and preparing properties for new tenancies
- Meeting new tenants at the start of the tenancy
- Ensuring all new tenancies get off to the best start
- Preparing welcome packs for the tenant including copies of manuals
- Ensuring all properties have a valid Gas Safety, EICR and PAT
- Arranging pre tenancy works in relation to special clauses agreed at offer point and ensuring timely completion
- Arranging the inventory and check in
- Preparing management information forms and transfer all information onto the property management system
- Oversee any snagging issues at the beginning of the tenancy
- Carrying out property visits in line with our terms of business
- Prepare reports to send to the landlord and feedback to the tenant if a breach has been noted
- Managing end of tenancy matters
- Liaise with other department in regards to the return of the deposit, obtain dilapidation quotes and work jointly to close the tenancy in an efficient manner
- Checking completed works as required
- Reporting to landlord and tenant
- Ensure effective diary management
- Forward all invoices the same day they are received
- Arrange for post to be collected and forwarded where necessary
The successful candidate may have ARLA or NFOPP qualifications with excellent IT, written and verbal communication skills and strong service ethic.
You must be adaptable with the ability to multi task, have a flexible approach to work, and work effectively as part of a team.
You will be offered a rewarding role, while part of an inclusive and entrepreneurial work force.