Business Manager - Galanos House
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin -ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We've been here since 1921 and we'll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ....
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Manager to join our friendly and dedicated team at Galanos House. You will manage the day to day administrative and business operations of Galanos house and our community hub.
Educated to NVQ Level 4 in Business Administration or willingness to work towards, you will be highly organised with strong multi-tasking time management and problem-solving skills. An understanding of the business environment in relation to the health and social care sector is essential.
You will need proven financial, leadership and communication skills together with experience of managing diverse teams. You should have a good standard of general education and have experience of working in a similar role in a hotel or customer facing business. A full driving license is essential.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking "apply online".
Closing date for this role is: 28 th July 2019.