Location: Islington, London N1
Hourly Rate: 16.85ph
Type: Part-time 16 hours per week Monday 9am-2pm, Wednesday 9am-2pm and Friday 9am-3pm One evening Committee meeting per month and one evening General meeting every quarter.
Our client requires a self-starter with experience of working with small housing organisations. Reporting direct to Management Committee. Applicants with similar relevant experience welcome to apply.
Responsibilities for the Housing Administrator:
- Weekly banking, petty cash.
- Rents -collection, rent arrears, attending court when necessary.
- Minutes – minute taking, typing, printing & distributing.
- Prepare room & paperwork for Committee meetings.
- Order stationery and office supplies as necessary from Viking Direct.
- Invoices – receive invoices, prepare cheque and arrange signing.
- Record rent payments and bank statements onto CHICS database training will be provided.
- Deal with all correspondence in accordance with Co-op procedure.
- Provide sickness/holiday cover for Repair officer.
- Attend evening Committee meeting held once a month and evening.
- General meeting held every three months.
Admin - Administrator - Property - Housing - Coordinator