Business Support Assistant
BUSINESS SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Established in 1959, Allports Group has a tradition of serving commercial vehicle operators throughout the United Kingdom with products and services, delivering both financial and operational benefits.
Due to continued growth within our businesses, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a bright, proactive assistant / administrator to join our team. We are recruiting for a Business Support Assistant to be based at our Fradley Park, Lichfield offices.
You will assist the Business Support function (reception, HR, IT, facilities) in this varied role; duties for this full-time position include:
• Covering of lunches, holidays and absence for our Main Visitor Reception
• Prepare weekly staff attendance reports
• Assist with companywide corporate procurement
• Monitor, maintain and order company workwear
• Booking and recording of staff training
• Company vehicle administration and driver licence checks
• Assist with first-line IT and telephony Business Support
• Booking hotels, external meetings and flights for directors as and when required
• Departmental filing and general administration duties where required
This role is an excellent opportunity to start your career in a business administration function and join a growing business with opportunity for onward development throughout the Group should you wish. Full training on the administrative tasks and software will be provided.
• Keen desire to learn and grow within the role, with ‘can-do’ attitude
• Proficient user of computers and IT
• English & Maths at GCSE ‘C’ or above
• Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
• Good communicator, comfortable dealing with colleagues at all levels
Interested, please email CV by clicking apply