Training & Development Manager
Training & Development Manager
Are you a talented training professional looking for your next challenge? Could you drive an exceptional training programme and ensure that our charity continues to provide amazing financial support? If so, read on.
Money Advice Trust provides free information, advice and resources to help people successfully manage their finances. With demand for money advice consistently outstripping supply, finding more efficient ways of helping people is at the heart of our work.
We are now looking for a Training & Development Manager to join our team in London and enable us to provide the most effective support to our service users.
- Salary of circa £41,000 per annum
- Generous pension
- Death in Service
- 26 days’ annual leave, plus Bank Holidays, the option to buy further leave and one duvet day per quarter (taken out of leave allowance)
Money Advice Trust is an exceptional organisation to progress your career with. Not only do we live by a strong set of values that ensure all our teams are supportive, innovative and balanced, we also help hundreds of thousands of people each year through advice and face-to-face interaction.
This role represents a vital element in enabling us to continue our work. You’ll be leading our flagship training programme which supports our Debt Advisers and ensures they can provide world-leading services.
What’s more, we will provide you will a comprehensive benefits plan to complement your salary package and will support you through further training and any other learning programmes that will enable you to grow professionally.
As the Training & Development Services Manager, you will be tasked with developing and delivering a strategy to provide training to advisors across the UK who provide debt advice.
Playing a leading role in our training service, named Wiseradviser, you will lead the Wiseradviser Team in delivering services and materials that support the work of our Debt Advisers.
You will plan, produce and manage learning projects, lead on quality assurance, manage Wiseradviser operations and support marketing activity to promote Wiseradviser and increase uptake.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Developing the business strategy for Wiseradviser, and leading its implementation
- Managing the delivery of training grants, developing funding proposals and ensuring targets are met
- Project managing course production and development activity
- Implementing a quality assurance framework and ensuring adherence to it
- Managing external Wiseradviser tutors
- Ensuring the achievement of training targets
To join us as the Training & Development Manager, you will need:
- Experience of delivering training, managing projects and writing reports
- Previous experience of working in the not-for-profit sector
- Strong analytical and budget management skills
- Proficient IT skills
- At a minimum, a degree level qualification
Other organisations may call this role Training & Development Services Manager, Training Service Manager, Training Programme Manager, Training Project Manager, Learning and Development Manager, or L&D Manager.
Webrecruit and Money Advice Trust are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as our Training & Development Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.