Graphic Designer / Photographer / Creative Marketing Executive
Job Title: Graphic Designer and Photographer
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is looking for a highly motivated Graphic Designer and Photographer who will be responsible for creating designs and artwork for both digital and printed materials, delivering to tight schedules and closely observing brand guidelines.
On a day-to-day basis you'll be rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in, coming up with ideas for the marketing department as well as responding to briefs from the team. You'll be working from concept to print, so need to be confident in your Graphic Design and Photography skills.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, your work will include designing e-mail newsletters, landing pages, digital/print advertisements, social media content, point of sale material, packaging, signage and other ad hoc work. You will also be involved in branding projects, including designing logos and creating brand guidelines.
You will also be heavily involved in photography, taking images for e-mails, social media and other digital and print marketing.
Overall it will be up to you to drive consistency in the creative direction of the photography and Graphic Design both online and offline, whilst constantly looking to improve the quality of imagery and online presentation.
- Designing e-mail templates in Photoshop and building HTML e-mails. Laying out e-mails (in Dreamweaver), checking text and links and using Mailchimp to schedule and report on newsletters. Working with the Digital Marketing Manager to create the e-mail strategy as well as testing content and analysing the results
- Deliver a huge range of designs, including online banners, print/digital ads, web layouts, social media graphics, landing pages, point of sale, packaging, signage, branding, logos and other content marketing
- Work from early stage ideas and mood boards all the way through to final digital and print designs, using Creative Suite software. Creating presentations to deliver a professional concept then working with the Marketing team through to campaign execution
- Prepare creative shots for e-mails, social media, POS and other promotional channels
- Taking commercial images to be used online and in their stores, as well as other digital and print marketing collateral
- Ensuring that all products are lit correctly, efficiently and creatively to product high quality, consistent images
- Prepare sets, checking that all equipment is functioning, setting up appropriate lighting
- Crop, edit and process images, maintaining file size specification guidelines
- Responsible for care and upkeep of all studio equipment, props and supplies
- Liaise with venues to choose the correct location for photoshoots as well as contributing to the selection of models where required
- Comfortable with adapting to last minute changes in direction and execution requirements
- Ad hoc duties
- You're a confident graphic designer with 2-3 years of experience and a strong portfolio who can deliver concepts to a range of stakeholders
- Advanced user of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver)
- Forward-thinking, both strategically and creatively, with a passion for design across all mediums. You are self-motivated with a positive attitude
- You have a keen eye and excellent attention to detail
- You love variety, working on lots of projects in print, digital and photography
- You like learning new things and relish a challenge
- You have a can-do attitude and like to work in a small creative team,
- Ability to work well under pressure and be willing to put in extra work and time when it is required to get the job done
- Strong organisational skills, you pitch-in and aren't afraid to get your hands dirty
- A graphic design qualification
- A portfolio showcasing branding, print and digital & photography projects
- The ability to produce print ready work
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Apply for Graphic Designer / Photographer / Creative Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly