Digital Marketing Manager - Uxbridge - GBP30,000
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
CPD opportunities available
Join an award-winning marketing team that looks to provide only the best for clients up and down the U.K. The role will entail everything from advertising to branding and graphic design to web design. We are looking for someone with a dedicated passion to marketing and a strong confidence in carrying out their digital marketing strategies for clients from the countless industries up and down the U.K that we cover. The candidate must be able to effectively work, build and maintain an online presence with the likes of SEO and Social media management. Through their expertise and knowledge of project management they must convey to a team effectively on the strategies they want to put forward and address precisely how they want it done. Being a valuable team member is essential as you will be working with other passionate marketers along with the in-house and outsourcing teams that there is available to aid you in providing the best results for the clients. Be ready to take a hands-on approach delivering the best campaigns out on the web and maintaining them by following on with web analytics making sure that the clients you're working with are getting the best results possible.
- Good experience in digital marketing
- Hard working and confident
- The ability to carry out project management and follow up with strong analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge with regards to Google Analytics
- Strong understanding with all social media platforms
- Previously worked with consumers and businesses to deliver and develop marketing approaches
- Knowledge in email marketing
- Ability with regards to PPC and content generation
- Exemplary with the English Language in terms of written and spoken communication
- Management and growth with regards to lead generation campaigns
- Worked in an in-house agency prior to the role
- Understanding of Hootsuite
- Knowledgeable when it comes to Photoshop
- Worked with Google Analytics, SEO and AdWords
- Bachelors/Masters in Marketing or a Marketing related cost
- Qualified Chartered Marketer
This Role also needs someone with a strong passion and drive to succeed along with a willingness to deliver. An ideal opportunity for anyone looking to grow their experience even further and work with a great experienced team.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.