Account Manager (Stock Acquisition)
Circa GBP33,000 inclusive per annum dependent on experience + excellent benefits
Permanent, full-time 35 hours
London office-based with opportunities for flexible working
We are looking for a proactive Account Manager in our Stock Acquisition department, to join us and support and deliver effective project management, relationship and stakeholder management, and strategic planning and decision making.
If you are able to work to changing priorities, are a natural communicator, and confident in making decisions, then we want to hear from you!
In this role, you can expect to???
- Build relationships with confirmed partners through face to face, phone and email contact, listening to their business aims, objectives and expectations and agreeing ongoing partnership deliverables in order to increase the volume and quality of donations nationally.
- Plan and deliver all aspects of national stock generation campaigns including dependencies, budgeting, options, resource, deadlines and reporting.
- Manage project delivery: seek feedback, gather data, engage stakeholders, manages costs and monitoring progress to ensure timely and effective intervention when necessary.
- Work closely with the Stock Acquisition Team and field teams to deliver national roll-out of successful shop-focused stock generation trials (non-corporate) and evaluate national results.
- Work with the Stock Acquisition Manager to ensure communication plans are relevant and timely for the audience (partners, field, senior management) and produce and deliver all communication to a high standard, including building in effective feedback mechanisms.
- Work with the Business Development Manager to develop solutions to partner requests and to take over newly acquired partners or initiatives.
- Promote the use of emerging technologies to improve the accuracy of reporting, leading to time and cost savings and improved data.
- Work with the Stock Acquisition team to develop current stock generation methods to suit the changing needs of our corporate partners and enhance partner relationships
- Drive the use of emerging technologies within the Donated Stock team to improve the accuracy of reporting, make time and cost savings, and drive efficiencies
To be successful in this position, you will need to demonstrate???
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience of building long term effective relationships.
- Experience of managing internal and external stakeholders to drive decisions and produce results.
- Experience of working within multi-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Competent in MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written, numeric and analytical skills. Excellent written, numeric and analytical skills
For full role details, please visit our website via the button below.
Closing Date: 19th July 2019