Full Time, Perm
Up to GBP30k
A Full-service global law firm are looking for part/qualified with a recognisable accounting body to join their Liverpool city centre office.
You will work closely with the financial controllers and have direct supervision.
You will be responsible for providing information and analysis to stakeholders across the firm.
* Identify barriers to profitability
* Assist with monthly accounts and month end reporting
* Assist with annual budgeting and forecasts
* Provide support to the finance manager
* Production of all nominal bills and reconciliation of sundry debtors
* Preparation of the EC Sales List
* Assisting with general ledger
* Part qualified with a recognisable accounting body (AAT, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
* Good organisational skills
* Good attention to detail
* Problem solving skills
* Strong communication skills
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jessica Penrice for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.