Are you looking for your first job or are you currently working but would consider giving Recruitment a try? Then this opportunity might be perfect for you to join the leading IT Recruitment specialist for Oxfordshire which offers great benefits, clear career progression scheme and commission.
No previous experience required in a similar position as full training is given.
The primary objective of the Resourcer role is to assist Recruitment Consultants in the sourcing of candidates for known vacancies. This will involve database searching and a considerable amount of candidate assessment by telephone. Resourcers are incentivised via a highly competitive commission scheme. A period of successful operation as a Resourcer should lead to promotion to Trainee Consultant.
Once trained the successful Delivery Consultant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Sourcing Candidates from the database, third party searchable databases and candidate referrals and networking
- Writing of scripts for assessment purposes
- Candidate assessment against job specification
- Writing of web adverts
- Creation of requirements on the database
- Creation of job specs
- Writing client emails on behalf of consultants
- Candidate database updating
- Presentation of shortlists to Consultants
- The arranging of interviews and managing the interview process
- Working collaboratively with Consultants
- Candidate care
- Gathering Market Intelligence (MI) on new vacancies
- Identifying new clients
- Having a presence on LinkedIn and using it for work purposes
If you are interested to know more about this role then please apply with you CV or call our Abingdon Branch at for a confidential chat.