Teaching Personnel have recently signed an agreement with a large primary school in Grimsby, to provide flexible Teaching Staff on an adhoc basis. We are urgently seeking qualified, primary specialist teachers to work across all year groups 2-3 days per week for an immediate start.
Each day will be different! You will work across all year groups, providing PPA, sickness and course cover between 2 and 5 days per week - to suit you! Planning will usually be provided for each day, and some light marking will be required.
The ideal candidate:
UK QTS and strong behaviour management skills are essential. You will have a sound knowledge of the National Curriculum and experience of all year groups.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Your own designated consultant
- Access to your own online diary to state which days you are free for work
- Free and subsidised CPD courses throughout the year
- Weekly pay, paid directly in to you bank account - NO UMBRELLA COMPANIES!
- The opportunity to work with the UK's leading education staffing provider!
Get in touch:
For more information, please call the Lincoln Primary Team on now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.