Marketing Executive - Watford
Our client is a successful and growing independently owned estates agency. They are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their friendly team based in Watford. This is a part-time position and our client can be relatively flexible on the total number of hours worked, although they do need someone to work a minimum of 2 full days a week or 4 half days.
This is a great opportunity to have flexible working hours and be part of a great team who provide excellent customer service to all of their customers. The role will be varied and challenging with tasks including:
- Social media advertising and management
- Digital marketing
- Uploading and management of online reviews
- Creating marketing material (print and digital)
- Distribution of marketing material
The successful person will have:
- One year experience in digital marketing (ideally in a property related environment)
- Knowledge of creating, tracking and optimising Google ads
- Experience of managing social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linked-in
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Hard working
In return, our client can offer a basic salary up to GBP24,000 pro rata for the amount of hours/ days worked.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.