Copywriter Merchandising Executive
CarShop is evolving, and with this is currently going through an exciting digital transition period. With the aim of ensuring our presence across the digital landscape is appealing, engaging and accurate, we need to expand our in-house marketing team.
Optimising our online presence and showcasing our cars in the best way possible is integral to ensuring our products are well received by our customers. With the ever-changing industry that we operate in, it's really important that we evolve and stay on the top of our game.
The purpose of this role is to ensure written presentation of vehicles is maximised through attention grabbing adverts for digital audiences on platforms such as and .
The successful candidate will play an important part in significantly improving customer response rates on the CarShop website as well as online marketplaces such as Autotrader.
- Generating attention-grabbing product content and brand content to be used on third party websites, maximising effectiveness of all third party advertising
- Communicating openly with other Colleagues to ensure deadlines are met
- Following assignments through to completion, meeting deadlines and delivering on promises
- Writing Ad-Hoc blog posts for external/internal media
- Checking product descriptions are accurate
- Ensuring all content that surrounds a product placement is optimised
- Working alongside the imaging team to ensure that images and copy align
- Have a passion for cars and excellent knowledge of all popular makes, models and marques
- Possess excellent written and communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to organise and effectively work to meet conflicting demands
- Understands the impact of well written vehicle adverts to the business
- Ability to communicate with a diverse work group
What happens next?
Once you have completed your application, our People Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage