Retail Supervisor / Retail Team Leader / Customer Sales
Job Title: Retail Supervisor
Salary: £8 / hour
Job Type: Part-Time (25h/week including weekends)
The Company is looking to recruit a Part Time Retail Supervisor to work at their busy Oxford store.
- Staff management including gaining a full knowledge of products and services, controlling branch standards and effective management of the sales floor
- Acting as an integral part of the store's management team you will have key holder responsibilities and will ensure that your team operates within a motivated and productive environment
- To recognise performance issues and with the support of the manager, deliver improvements through effective performance management and leadership skills
- To effectively manage stock through the company reports and provide feedback within the merchandise criteria
- Reporting and dealing with Absence and Disciplinary issues in line with Company procedures.
The ideal Retail Supervisor will have proven retail sales experience at a supervisory/management level and ideally within the shoe or fashion industry.
Must be customer focused, service driven, and flexible with regards to working hours. Maybe required to work additional hours and will include weekend working. Key holder responsibility.
Training and uniform provided as well as a staff discount.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Sales Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Retail Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Store Team Leader, Store Supervisor, Shop Manager, Shop Team Leader, Sales Team Leader, Sales Supervisor, Assistant Sales Manager, B2B Sales, Retails Sales, Retail, Sales Assistant, Assistant Manager, Retail Team Leader, Retail Supervisor, Media Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Agent, BDM, Account Manager may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Retail Supervisor / Retail Team Leader / Customer Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly