Customer Operations Executive
Customer Operations Executive
£19,000 - £21,500
About Our Client:
Our client is a global learning organisation, with a presence in 130 countries worldwide. While its roots are in publishing, and bringing research to life, the Group's corporate learning division provides learners with the insight and tools they need to overcome challenges, improve performance and excel in the workplace.
The Role & Team:
In this role you’ll join their Customer Operations team, part of a larger Shared Service function that support a multi-site business with customers and sales teams across the UK and internationally.
What You’ll Be Doing:
They have an opportunity for a customer-focused professional to be responsible for all aspects of order and invoice management. Working closely with various departments internally, customers and sales teams internationally to ensure all invoices are issued on time and that payments are received and all details are accurately reported. You’ll also help to identify and implement new billing procedures and controls.
Who They’re Looking For:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Comfortable implementing new processes and procedures
- Good time management and workload prioritization skills
- Sales order processing experience
- Prior experience of delivering service in an operational or financial role
- Experience of working with satellite offices
- Prior experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Great Plains(GP) would be an advantage
Behaviours & Attributes
- Be able to work to your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to initiate, manage and respond to change in a positive manner
- Ability to work within a team environment, supporting colleagues as and when necessary
- Able to work with a diverse range of people, and understand the needs of others
What’s in It for You:
Our client is an ambitious and growing business, committed to creating Real Impact across our communities internally and externally. They offer an extensive benefits package as your Wellbeing is highly valued, as well as having a flexible & supportive working environment. This includes:
- Flexible working (early/late start & finish)
- Working from home
- Up to 20% performance bonus
- 6% contribution pension
- Generous holiday allowance plus extra leave days over Christmas
- Life Assurance
- Newly refurbished canteen & staff lounge
- Free on-site gym
- Free tickets to selected Rugby & Cricket at Headingley Stadium
Nurturing fresh thinking that makes an impact
Our client was founded in 1967 to champion new ideas that would advance the research and practice of business and management. Today, they continue to nurture fresh thinking in applied fields where they feel they can make a real difference, now also including health and social care, education and engineering. They publish over 300 journals, more than 2,500 books and over 1,500 case studies, via their dedicated research platform.
What matters to them:
Excellence: Always pursuing greatness, they take pride in everything they do.
Individuality: They have a strong sense of character, independence and spirit.
Ambition: They strive to go beyond what’s possible to delight their customers.
Purpose: Their entire motivation is to help their communities achieve better outcomes.
Curiosity: They listen, learn and challenge the status quo, paying attention to the details that matter.
Trust: Their open and responsive culture empowers people, creating transparency, responsibility and respect.