Offshore Environmental Oils Limited are dedicated suppliers of environmentally and technically superior Hydraulic Fluids to the offshore oil industry.
The company is currently seeking a Sales Manager to join us on a permanent basis.
If you are ambitious and have a proven track record of success in technical sales, this could be the right opportunity for you.
As the Sales Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage, retain and grow established customers and uncover new sales opportunities
- Delivering excellent customer service to our existing and potential customers at all times
- Provide sales reporting to the Managing Director
- Manage the sales and marketing budget
- Create, manage and execute the company’s marketing plan
- Ensure close cooperation with the managing director and the rest of the team
- Prepare quotations and follow through to closure
- Maintaining the corporate website and updating information on a regular basis
- Managing presence on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram, posting regular updates and information.
Applicants for this position must possess the following key skills and experience:
- Dynamic sales experience with a proven track record of securing business in the offshore oil industry (Preferably the subsea engineering sector) and the ability to take an established business to new heights
- Extremely self-motivated and pro-active with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to liaise with clients confidently and professionally
- Superior persuasive and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational, analytical and strategic skills
- Ability to achieve results and work to deadlines within budget
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Able to present to small groups through face to face meetings or webinars etc.
Salary offered will be competitive based on experience, skills and relevant qualifications of the successful candidate.
To apply for this position please send your c.v. together with a letter about yourself and your interest in the position, by email to email@example.com and add ‘Sales Manager’ in the subject line.
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly