Welsh Medium Teacher
Are you a motivated and inspiring Welsh teacher? Are you passionate about teaching the Welsh language to children who love to learn?
Randstad Education is currently recruiting for a Welsh teacher for a secondary school based in the Conwy area. The school is looking for a committed individual with good behaviour management and high expectations of students results to begin with. The school are hoping for the ideal candidate to begin in September 2019 with a view to meet and greet the pupils before the end of this academic year. This is a temporary contract initially for at least two terms but the school are willing to offer a permanent contract for the right candidate.
Benefits working with Randstad:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme (T&C apply)
* An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools
* A dedicated consultant with knowledge & experience of working in the Secondary Education Sector
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
As you will be joining an established team, you will be required to have:
* Be a fluent Welsh speaker
* NQT or QTS status
* Committed to working full-time in November
* Be willing to register with the EWC if needed
* Confidence in supporting pupils with their learning both academically and socially
* To plan and deliver the Welsh scheme of work that meets the requirements of all Key Stages
* To maintain excellent behaviour management and follow the schools policies
* Hold recognised UK teaching qualifications
* Have a friendly, flexible approach to working in a supportive department
If you match the above criteria, then this role could be perfect for you! Please apply as soon as possible or you will run the risk of missing out on this excellent opportunity.