Account Manager: Telesales
Would you like to be part of an award winning Media Sales team? Based in Hull, this is your chance to join the UK's largest media publisher Reach, whose portfolio of titles includes the Hull Daily Mail, Grimsby & Scunthorpe Telegraphs, Lincolnshire Echo, Newcastle Chronicle, Teesside Gazette and Daily Express. With the 6th biggest online audience in the UK, our extensive website portfolio includes HullLive, Manchester Evening News, Liverpool Echo and the Daily Mirror!
We are very proud to say that we are Premier partners with Google and can offer advertising on this platform as well as additional digital solutions such as website creation, video and social media.
With a base salary of £19,000 this role comes with the opportunity to earn up to a further £18,400 per annum in bonus potential.
We are Reach because it's what we do.
Every day our newsbrands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country. We are the UK's largest news publisher, with influential national newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, and more than 100 distinguished regional titles.
Our brands have a long heritage of being trusted sources of news and information, with our editorial conviction and high standards of journalism providing audiences with timely information and opinion across multiple platforms.
Last year we sold 620 million newspapers, with 5 million readers of one of our brands each month. Our network of over 70 websites provide 24/7 coverage of news, sport and showbiz stories, with 8 billion page views per year.
We average 21 million mobile visitors - that's 60% of the entire mobile market. Each month we attract over 32 million unique visitors. That's more than our competitors. You will help us further increase our digital audience into 2019.
- Nurturing and developing relationships with existing advertisers
- Proactively targeting new clients with the aim of securing new business
- Identifying customer needs with a consultative approach and proposing comprehensive advertising solutions
- Growing advertising revenues and driving profit across a portfolio of print and digital products
- Developing creative campaigns to ensure our advertisers receive return on their investment
- Guaranteeing a high quality of customer service is delivered each time
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communicator with a strong proven record in sales
- Creative with a winning mentality
- Well organised and the ability to meet deadlines
- Highly motivated with the drive to succeed in a competitive environment
- Works well on their own or part of a team
- Good computer skills
In addition to competitive salaries, 25 days holiday, bonus structures (if applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc have a wealth of flexible benefits on offer. These include holiday purchase up to ten days per year, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, a technology scheme in conjunction with Curry's PC World, car scheme, health cash plan, employee loans and lots of high street discounts! Our business is fully committed to health and wellbeing in the workplace with an employee assistance programme and trained mental health first aiders across the business.
Reach plc believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
On submitting your application you should receive a confirmation email - if you do not please contact us at